The USGI Wet Weather Poncho in iconic Woodland Camo is the quintessential survival tool, ruggedly built for longevity and efficacy. Our product, though used, is still in mint condition and comes with a myriad of features.
Built to withstand harsh weather, this Poncho, large enough to cover your body and backpack, is the perfect choice for camping, hiking, and emergency preparedness. Its classic woodland camo pattern, the hallmark US armed forces accessories up to the late 2000s, is an excellent choice for concealment in temperate climates and tropical forests.
The Woodland Camo Wet Weather Poncho is multifaceted, serving works beyond being a rain garment. It can double as a ground sheet, tarp, blanket, sleeping bag cover, and emergency shelter, bringing you the comfort of home wherever you are.
Consider two ponchos for a tent structure, with a third transforming into a floor. Two open tents joined end to end create a comforting outdoor dwelling when venturing into nature.
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Hood with an adjustable drawstring
- Great protection against rain and elements
- Serves also as a waterproof ground cloth
- Durable Rip-Stop 210T Polyester
- Strong drawstring for a much comfortable or tighter fit
- Water pressure resistance from 2000mm to 3000mm H2O
- 8 heavy-duty Metal Grommets to secure your tent
- Secure, 16 heavy-duty universal double-sided dark metal snap buttons
- Maximum coverage with approx. 89 by 61 inches
- NSN# 8405-01-100-0976
Condition: These Ponchos have been previously issued but are ready for ongoing use. The waterproofing is intact however due to its age may have a tacky feel or milky appearance.