Upgrade your gear with the Military Surplus Fire Resistant Riggers Belt, a crucial component of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble (F.R.E.E). Designed to keep you safe, this belt and F.R.E.E clothing system provide unbeatable flame resistance for combat vehicle crewmen and aircrew members.
Experience the secure and adjustable fit of this 1.75-inch-wide belt, crafted with a webbing buckle and locking bar for optimal comfort. Proudly made in the USA by London Bridge Trading, you can trust the quality and durability of this essential accessory.
The Military Surplus Fire Resistant Riggers Belt is an investment in your safety and performance. Equip yourself with the best and face extreme situations with confidence.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Webbing Buckle – Belt uses a webbing buckle where the belt is threaded through the buckle and the with tension the locking bar secures the belt to the desired length.
- 1.75 Inch Belt – Belt webbing or material is 1.75 inches wide.
- Made in the USA by London Bridge Trading
- NSN: 8415-01-576-9708| 8415-01-576-9715 | 8415-01-576-9729
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.