The MOLLE II Large Rucksack in Universal Camo / ACU is a versatile and high-capacity backpack that can hold almost 4,000 cubic inches of volume. The pack is designed with a zippered shelf that separates the main compartment with 3,000 cu. in. of space and a lower sleeping bag compartment with 1,000 cu. in. Furthermore, it is equipped with MOLLE webbing on the exterior, allowing for attachment of additional pouches and compartments. The pack can be loaded from the top drawstring or bottom zippered section, and features a water-resistant flap and mesh pocket for reference materials.
MOLLE II Large Rucksack Key Specifications
- NSN: 8465-01-523-6276
- Main pack component only
- 1,000-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon
- Shelf zips out to make 1 huge compartment
- M.O.L.L.E webbing
- Material:1,000-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon
- Color: Universal Camo
- Main Compartment CAP: 3,000 cu. in.
- Lower Compartment CAP: 1,000 cu. in.
- Sustainment Pouch CAP: 500 cu in.
- Total Capacity: 5,000 cu. in.
- Reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers
- Dimensions: 24″ x 16″ x 14″
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Condition: Used, Excellent, Repaired, Damaged
There are no reviews yet.