MOLLE II Large Rucksack Multicam
The MOLLE II Large Rucksack in OCP / Multicam is capable of holding nearly 4,000 cubic inches. The MOLLE II Large Rucksack converts into one large compartment by opening a slide fastener located on the shelf. The MOLLE II Large Rucksack features a waterproof nylon overload yoke that extends approximately 12 inches. A lid containing a map pocket covers the top of the main bag. The PALS webbing on the pack is used to attach MOLLE II Pouches
This MOLLE II Large Rucksack system that includes:
- Polymer Frame
- Main Bag
- Matching Shoulder Harness
- Molded Hip Belt
* Sustainment Pouch option available in pull down menu
- NSN: 8465-01-580-1556
- Main pack component only
- 1,000-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon
- Shelf zips out to make 1 huge compartment
- M.O.L.L.E webbing
- Material:1,000-denier CORDURA® ripstop nylon
- Color: Universal Camo
- Main Compartment CAP: 3,000 cu. in.
- Lower Compartment CAP: 1,000 cu. in.
- Sustainment Pouch CAP: 500 cu in.
- Total Capacity: 5,000 cu. in.
- Reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers
- Dimensions: 24″ x 16″ x 14″
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Condition: Used, Excellent, Repaired, Damaged
The photos are representative of the MOLLE II Large Rucksack you will receive. The item you may receive might differ slightly in appearance from the representative photos. It will be substantially the same in terms of its condition and functionality.
There are no reviews yet.