I’m USGI AMES Entrenching Tool
The USGI AMES Entrenching Tool is a compact tri-fold shovel commonly known as the “E-Tool”. The AMES Entrenching Tool can be used as a shovel or locked at a 90° angle and used as a hoe. The Ames Entrenching Tool unfolded is 24″ long and folds to 9.5″ long. The heavy duty steel blade is 9″ long and 6 wide. The E-tool Blade features sharpened edges 2 are serrated for sawing and slicing. This is a must have tool for campers, hikers and survivalists.
Condition: Previously Issued very good. Expect scratches, surface dirt / corrosion. 100% functional. Good as new with minimal effort and a spray paint.
- Free e-tool cover included.
- Genuine Military Issue
- Anti-reflective matte black finish
- Heavy-duty steel serrated blade
- High-strength aluminum handle
- Can be used as a saw, axe, mattock, or shovel
- Threaded handle locks blade into two (2) positions
- Tri-fold design is approx. 9” collapsed and 24” opened
- Condition: Used; Very Good
- NSN 5120008785932