The US Military FILBE Field Pack in Coyote Brown is a genuine US government issue piece. These are made for military contract by manufacturers like Propper and Eagle Industries. The Pack System is designed as a replacement for the standard ILBE pack system and is specifically intended to provide soldiers with a load carriage system that fully integrates with currently fielded body armor systems. One called FILBE (Family of Improved Load Bearing Equipment), it’s now just simply called the Military Pack System.
The main pack is separated by a shelf into a 3400 cu. in. main compartment and a 1600 cu. in. lower sleeping bag compartment. It can be converted into one large compartment by opening a slide fastener located on the shelf. The padded shoulders straps and waist belt are highly adjustable for all sizes.
* Clearance Item – All Sales Final – No Returns
- Main Bag Component of USMC FILBE Pack
- 1,000-D ripstop nylon
- Drawstring cinch top with rain/dust flap
- Shelf zips out to make 1 huge compartment
- M.O.L.L.E webbing
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Main Compartment Capacity: 3,400 cu. in.
- Lower Compartment Capacity: 1,600 cu. in.
- Total Capacity: 5,000 cu. in.
- Reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers
- Dimensions: 24″ x 16″ x 14″
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA