Presenting the ultimate package for outdoor enthusiasts – the USMC Improved Sleep System 4 Piece Bundle. This comprehensive set from Smith’s Surplus and Supply brings together key elements for a comfortable outdoor experience, including the Three-Season Sleeping Bag, the Extreme Cold Bag, the Bivy Cover, all perfectly stored in the practical and durable Mesh Storage Bag.
- USMC Improved Sleep System Bundle
- United States Marine Corps Standard Issue
- Package includes:
- Three-Season Sleeping Bag designed for use in temperatures above 20°F.
- Extreme Cold Bag utilized for lower temperatures protection.
- Bivy Cover crafted from durable Nylon and GORE-TEX®, providing wind and water resistance
- Black Mesh Storage Bag made from 100% durable Nylon mesh, offering optimal air circulation and long-term storage
- High-quality, reliable, and durable solution for all your outdoor sleeping needs.
- The complete system is lightweight and easy to pack and carry.
- All the components are proudly made in the USA
- NSN 8465-01-608-7503, 8465-01-608-7503, 8465-01-574-4005, 8465-01-574-4494
This ultimate bundle provides adaptability to various weather conditions, ensuring a comfortable and protective solution for your outdoor adventures.
Premium: Previously issued, minimal signs of use. Clean, no holes, rips or tears. Zippers and all hardware present and in tip top shape.
Very Good: Previously issued with mild cosmetic issues. Expect light abrasions, pilling and or permanent marker. Surface dirt, fading and or small stains possible. Small patches / repairs may be present. No holes, rips or major defects. All hardware present and functional.
Good: Previously issued with obvious signs of use. Expect abrasions, pulled threads and pilling. Surface dirt, stains and permanent marker possible. Small holes and or repairs can be present in this grade. All hardware present and functional. Sleeping bag is is 100% operational with cosmetic flaws.
Fair: Previously issued with aggressive signs of use. Expect holes, tears and abrasions, pulled threads and pilling. Dirt, grime, stains and permanent marker possible. Broken zippers, missing or broken hardware possible. Will need repairs to be fully operational.