The MOLLE 4000 Field Pack “Test Unit” in OCP / Operational Camo is the ultimate external frame backpack for any outdoor enthusiast or adventurer. With a total capacity of 5,000 cubic inches, this pack includes a polymer frame, main bag, matching shoulder straps, and molded hip belt. The pack also features PALS webbing attachment points for customization, reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers, and a storm flap and drawstring closure. The outer zippered compartment provides an additional 1,200 cubic inches of storage capacity, while the bottom zippered storage area is designed to carry airborne jumping harness components.
This MOLLE 4K Field Pack “Test Unit” system includes:
- Polymer Frame
- Main Bag
- Matching Shoulder Straps
- Molded Hip Belt
* Jump Harness sold separately **Maybe delivered unassembled
- NSN: 8465-01-673-3364
- Storm Flap and Drawstring Closure
- 1,000-denier CORDURA® Fabric
- YKK Zippers
- PALS webbing
- Color: OCP | Operational Camo
- Main Compartment CAP: 4,000 cu. in.
- Outer Storage Compartment CAP: 1200 cu. in.
- Total Capacity: 5,000 cu. in.
- Reinforced stitching, heavy duty zippers
- Dimensions: 24″ x 16″ x 14″
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Condition: Premium, Very Good, Good and Fair
The photos are representative of the MOLLE 4K Rucksack you will receive. The item you actually receive may differ slightly in appearance from the representative photos, but will be substantially the same in terms of their condition and functionality.