USMC Waterproof ILBE Main Pack Liner
Introducing the USMC Waterproof ILBE Main Pack Liner, designed in collaboration with the USMC to provide a perfect fit and waterproof protection for the ILBE Main Pack’s contents. Made from 210D oxford nylon and coated with high-tenacity polyurethane for added strength, this liner ensures your gear stays dry. The waterproof seal is achieved using SealLine’s exclusive DrySeal roll-down closure that buckles into place. A manual air purge valve can be opened during sealing to release excessive air and closed to prevent additional air from re-entering the bag. With a 65-liter capacity and measuring 30″ tall with a 13″ diameter, this liner can also be used as a standalone dry bag.
- USMC Waterproof ILBE Main Pack Liner
- Designed in collaboration with the USMC for the ILBE Main Pack
- 210D oxford nylon construction with high-tenacity polyurethane coating
- Waterproof seal using SealLine’s exclusive DrySeal roll-down closure
- Manual air purge valve to release excessive air
- Dimensions: 30″ x 13″ diameter
- Volume: 65 Liters
- Can be used as a standalone dry bag
- NSN: 8465-01-559-5404
There are no reviews yet.