MOLLE II Sustainment Pouch | ACU Camo
Discover the versatility of the MOLLE II Sustainment Pouch in ACU Camo, manufactured by Specialty Defense Systems, Inc. This pouch mounts to the sides of MOLLE II main rucksacks, patrol packs, or any pack with the MOLLE II system. Capable of holding three MREs, the sustainment pouch is also perfect for storing loose items or equipment that require easy access. Loop your utility belt through the bands and use it as a butt pack—the possibilities are endless! Features include an ID pocket, “US” stamp, drawstring with barrel lock, 4 MOLLE attachment points, heavy-duty Cordura® with a waterproof coating, and over 400 cubic inches of space.
Features & Specs
- MOLLE II Sustainment Pouch
- ACU Camo design
- Compatible with any MOLLE system
- Made by Specialty Defense Systems, Inc.
- ID pocket and “US” stamp on front
- Dimensions: 15″ high x 12″ across x 5″+ side view
- Drawstring with barrel lock inside
- 4 MOLLE attachment points
- Four (4) snaps with straps on the back
- Heavy-duty Cordura® with waterproof coating
- Lightweight – 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Holds 3 MREs
- Over 400 cubic inches of space
There are no reviews yet.