USMC FSBE 1 Quart Canteen Pouch
Introducing the USMC FSBE 1 Quart Canteen Pouch, a genuine US military surplus component of the Full Spectrum Battle Equipment (FSBE) system. This versatile Coyote Brown pouch is designed to hold a 1qt canteen, but its functionality extends to storing extra magazines, radios, and more. The top flap features a Velcro and buckle closure, while an elastic top hem secures items in place. A mesh bottom allows sand or liquids to escape. With two MOLLE straps on the back, this pouch easily attaches to MOLLE backpacks, vests, belts, and more. Use it with the lid tucked away, and the strap will still securely hold the canteen in place.
Features and Specs
- Genuine US military surplus, part of the FSBE system
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Measures: 7.5″ h x 4.5″ w x 2.5″ d
- MOLLE II system compatibility
- Buckle closure front flap
- Elastic top hem for added security
- Mesh bottom for sand and liquid drainage
- Made by Eagle Industries
- Made in the USA
- NSN 8465-01-516-7976
- M67854-10-F-3049 | M67854-09-F-3056 | M67854-08-F-3022
Condition: USMC FSBE 1 Quart Canteen / General Purpose Pouch in used good condition. Some pouches show more signs of use than others. All Buckles, velcro closures, grommets and elastic cords and barrel locks are in place and operation. Pouches are void of any critical defects.
There are no reviews yet.